Last checked 8/1/2016
Press CTRL/F to search this page.
- Weather Underground - Abington Here is the same display for Weather Underground's Philadelphia forecast.
- Intellicast Willow Grove Weather
- Intellicast Philadelphia Weather forecast includes a UV exposure index.
- The Weather Channel - Willow Grove has hour by hour forecasts, extended forecast (10 days), and maps. Nice 100, 300, or 600 mile doppler map. Also has an interactive map that combines a Goodle Earth map layout with a satellite view.
- The Weather Channel - Philadelphia
- Accuweather for Abington has a 15 day forecast.
- Storm Tracker 6 - ActionNews, WPVI weather, has air quality and pollen maps.
- From CNN, try Abington Weather or Philadelphia Weather.
- NOAA Willow Grove forecast.
- Yahoo Abington Weather
- Yahoo Philadelphia Weather
- MSN Willow Grove Weather
- MSN Philadelphia Weather
- Weather Underground Weather Stations This is a Wunderground site that shows a Google map with backyard weather stations identified and that you can view.
- Roslyn Weather Station
- Weather Underground's Big Weather Map is a full screen map. Nicely customizable.
- Eastern PA Weather - forcast blog for the eastern Pennsylvania area.
- WeatherBug - weather for your local area.
- Weather OnLine - for Abington, PA.
- forecast.io is informative without a lot of gobbleygoock. Some may prefer this display. The site also includes a 'time machine' that lets you enter a date, either future or past, and see the weather on that date.
- Meteoblue has hourly forecasts, maps, and nice graphics. It also has a forecast graphic that is based on multiple prediction models. Huge amount of info packed into single screens of display. But, if you are blocking cookies, you'll have trouble seeing the site - too bad since cookies are not necessary for anything provided by the site.
- WeatherSpark has a pretty unique presentation of weather information.
- Windy.com is a highly interactive weather map.
- Intellicast Weather
- Intellicast Interactive Weather Map
- National Weather Service
- The Weather Channel
- CNN Weather
- Weather Underground
- NOAA Satellites and Information has great imagery from outer space.
- NOAA - national forecast. Very good information very well presented.
- Google Crisis Map has surprisingly detailed and up-to-date maps showing predicted weather events.
- Spaghetti Models aka Mike's Weather Page - has a bunch of prediction maps for large storms. Heavy duty meteorological stuff like sea surface temps, shear maps, jet stream patterns, etc.
- Old Farmer's Almanac I sometimes wonder if it's an old almanac for farmers or it's an almanac owned by an old farmer.
- World Climate tells what the usual climate is like at any time and any place in the world.
- The Tornado Project has pictures, information, tips on tornado safety, etc.
- Franklin Institute Weather has forecasts, explanations, how to read radar, how to make weather instruments, etc. As Benjamin Franklin wrote, "Some are weatherwise, some are otherwise."
- Weather Disasters 33 of the biggest.
- NOAA Photo Archive This is a great looking site of photos from the Weather Service. Easy to use and navigate. Includes the National Weather Service Historical Image Album, The National Marine Fisheries Services Historical Image Album, the Coast and Geodetic Survey Historical Album, the National Severe Storms Laboratory Collection, and the National Underseas Research Program Collection.
- Weather 24 has the weather for various countries but excludes the US.
- TVWeather has links to maps and a very big list of weather cams from all over the country. This site is not operational as of July 2016.
- Free Accuweather Software puts a weather map on your desktop.
- Foliage Network has maps of foliage color changes across the US.
- Drought Monitor - a map of US graphically depicting current drought conditions.
- Precipitation Map This is from the National Weather Service and shows a history of precipitation. You select the time interval and location.
- Wind Current Map This is a global, animated map showing wind currents.
- Sunsetwx is a site that tries to predict the best sunsets (for photo purposes).