Last checked 11/11/2000
Press CTRL/F to search this page.
- Balloon Twisting has gone to a new level called "weaving".
- Hershey's Chocolate Site - an interesting site, including Hershey's Cookbook.
- Click here for more than you ever wanted to know about folks on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List.
- World's Most Wanted Criminals
- Professor Bubbles is a world-renowned expert on bubbles. You will not believe the bubbles he creates.
- Ron Hipschman's Bubble's site has some more info on bubbles in case your curiosity is unsated.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers also has some useful info on bubbles as well as other scientific projects.
- Mr Edible Starchy Tuber Head aka Mr. Potato Head
- LlamaWeb is dedicated to llama-info.
- 3D Stereogram Riddle "The idea in this little game is to navigate through a number of pages by solving three-dimensional riddles." If you want more, try MagicEye stereograms and Rachel Cooper's MagicEye will tell you how it's done.
- Seussville - leave a message and get an e-mail from the Cat in the Hat.
- Sea Monkey Worship - all about the Amazing Live Sea Monkeys.
- Amazing Live Sea Monkeys TV show with Howie Mandel.
- United Media Comics has comic strips and associated goodies including Dilbert, Nancy, and Peanuts.
- Universal Press Syndicate's UExpress has mostly comic strips from syndicated newspapers but also has advice from Dear Abbey, articles, crossword puzzles, etc.
- Daily 100 Movie Contest Gives a line from a movie. You guess the movie and actor. If you're correct, you win a prize. Now requires registration. Too bad.
- Wally's Weird Web Site "...you can pick one of 75 voice personalities, type in your message, and Weird Wally will produce your custom voice message (free if under 20 words). Pick from voices such as Alfred Hitchcock, Edith Bunker, or Forrest Gump."
- Silly Putty U All you want to know, and more, about Silly Putty.
- Time Capsule Find out what happened on a given date. Create a print out including prices, top songs, stories, etc.
- Useless Information Brought to us by the guy who wrote "Einstein's Refrigerator", these are stories that are usually so bizarre or unusual that they may very well be true.
- Quizilla has thousands of personality tests.
- ARSE I AM is a guy who does strange little Flash projects. Play with them.
- Snickers Satisfies has a single, daily amusement. Different every day but only one.
- Falling Body This is an interesting programming exercise, I assume. You can click on the body and drag it around. This is an example of someone with too much time on their hands.
- Walker - a few dots are used to simulate a person walking. You can change the way the person appears to walk by changing their emotions and physical characteristics.